We have been hard at work preparing for an incredible event. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us for the weekend. You won’t be disappointed! You can find much of the necessary information on the website: www.leadfootfestival.com
LEADFOOT FESTIVAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all guests, please note the following:
Entry to the Leadfoot Festival is based on full agreement to these Conditions of Entry.
Accordingly, please READ THEM CAREFULLY AND DO NOT ENTER Leadfoot Ranch if you do not agree with any of the Conditions of Entry. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons and inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing via screening equipment and/or bag search checks.
The following items MAY NOT be brought into Leadfoot Ranch. Alcohol, Bicycles, Tents, Pop-up Tents, Large Umbrellas, Bottles / Cans, Firearms, Fireworks, Flares/Distress Signals, Glass Containers, Illegal substances/items, Rollerblades/skates, Skateboards/scooters, Weapons, Animals, Food and Drink, Unauthorised Signage and Promotional Products, and other items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by Management.
• Food and beverages are available all day for purchase at the cafés on the property. Great care has been taken to find the best food vendors offering food for breakfast and lunch. Many food vendors offer gluten free options. Keep your eyes open on our website for a list of available food vendors. Absolutely no coolers, food or drinks will be allowed through the gate. This includes bottles of water. You can bring an empty water bottle and fill it up on site for free but due to the limitations of our alcohol licence and catering agreements nothing else can be brought on to the property. No exceptions. If you have a severe dietary requirements, we suggest you bring a cooler and keep in your car to go back to as you need.
• If partaking in alcohol beverages, the organisers expect you to act appropriately and know your limit. Do not drive if you have consumed too much. There is a great likelihood of police being present as you leave the gate so PLEASE keep this in mind as they will be checking.
• You are requested to dress for the Leadfoot Festival in theme 1930 to 1970 apparel. Please refer to the “What to Wear” page of the website.
• T-shirts, hats, umbrellas and other fantastic merchandise is for sale during the event.
• Parking will be directed by signs and security. Classic Cars (pre 1975) will be provided with special designated parking if they qualify. You will be given directions when you arrive thru gate 2.
• No Camping allowed at any time unless you have pre-purchased a campsite with a fully contained vehicle.
• Guests bringing personal belongings into Leadfoot Ranch do so at their own risk.
• No tents of any kind or size are allowed to be set up on the property including EZY ups and pop-up tents. You may bring a small umbrella to protect from sun or rain. No large umbrellas are allowed as they block others view.
• Guests must not climb, deface, post or stick any bills or advertisement on or otherwise damage or misuse any structure, building, wall or fence at Leadfoot Ranch. Guests must refrain from littering, offering for sale any goods or services, blocking any thoroughfare, throwing any object, entering the performance area or behaving in a disruptive or offensive manner.
• Guests causing disturbance or failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or requests from staff or Police may be removed from Leadfoot Ranch. If removed, it is an offence to enter, re-enter or attempt to re-enter the venue for a period of 24 hours.
• No ticket refunds or exchanges will be provided. Leadfoot Festival is rain or shine.
• Guests entering Leadfoot Ranch without prior authorisation will be liable for prosecution.
• You expressly assume all risks before, during, or after the event including, but not limited to, injury from objects thrown from spectator areas, injury from racing accidents involving vehicles of any type, parts from racing vehicles or injury from fires. You agree for yourself and your heirs, representatives, beneficiaries and assigns that Leadfoot Festival, its subsidiaries, affiliates, event participants, sponsors, sanctioning bodies and any of their employees, agents, officers and directors are hereby released from any and all claims arising from the event.
• All media rights to this event belong to the Leadfoot Festival for sale and distribution. Any unauthorized sale of photos or any footage from the event, including but not limited to, any and/or all practice days, race days and any other event held on the Leadfoot Ranch is strictly prohibited.
• For the safety of the animals and other guests, no animals are permitted into Leadfoot Ranch. No exceptions.
• Use of personal cameras at the Leadfoot Festival is permissible. No professional cameras, drones or recording devices are permitted in the venue without management approval. All media must complete the request form found at www.LeadfootFestival.com.
• All children under the age of 12 must remain in the care of their parents at all times. All parents and guardians expressly assume all risks before, during, or after the event including, but not limited to, injury from objects thrown from spectator areas, injury from racing accidents involving vehicles of any type, parts from racing vehicles or injury from fires. You agree for yourself and your heirs, representatives, beneficiaries and assigns that Leadfoot Festival, its subsidiaries, affiliates, event participants, sponsors, sanctioning bodies and any of their employees, agents, officers and directors are hereby released from any and all claims arising from the event.
• All sales include GST
• If you have purchased a fully contained campsite you must keep all food and drinks inside your campervan. No loud music or noise after 10PM in respect for the competitors who are camping and our neighbours.
Now that all of that is out…We look forward to welcoming you to Leadfoot Ranch and assuring you have an amazing time.
Rod and Shelly Millen